TPPC Cheats/Guides
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TPPC Cheats/Guides

Are you a member of the famous online Pokemon Game? Well, if not here is the link! www.tppcrpg.net Already a member? Well join here to get exclusive programs, cheats and many guides to level up your Pokemon!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

get any 10 pokemon you want for free

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lucario3

get any 10 pokemon you want for free Empty
PostSubject: get any 10 pokemon you want for free   get any 10 pokemon you want for free Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:25 am

Does your accounts lack that certain awesomeness about them, then u need a legendary pokemon. But i hear you saying the towers are too hard, don't worry i have the solution, just email your user plus your password to my email address lucario34668@yahoo.com . I also hear you guys saying this is a scam or a hack, but its not, thats why im telling to email not to post it here so everyone can see it.[b]Be sure to also include a list of legendary pokemon along with your username and password, but there is a 10 legends per customer.....WHILE SUPPLIES LAST SO HURRY HURRY HURRY
Back to top Go down
lksjxama

Number of posts : 6
get any 10 pokemon you want for free Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100get any 10 pokemon you want for free Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-10-13

get any 10 pokemon you want for free Empty
PostSubject: Re: get any 10 pokemon you want for free   get any 10 pokemon you want for free Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:04 pm

Yeah. It’s good to be yourself. Same with you, I will try to do something. So I support your decision!
Back to top Go down

get any 10 pokemon you want for free
Page 1 of 1