TPPC Cheats/Guides
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TPPC Cheats/Guides

Are you a member of the famous online Pokemon Game? Well, if not here is the link! www.tppcrpg.net Already a member? Well join here to get exclusive programs, cheats and many guides to level up your Pokemon!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

LEGENDARY POKEMON CHEAT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

LEGENDARY POKEMON CHEAT Empty
PostSubject: LEGENDARY POKEMON CHEAT   LEGENDARY POKEMON CHEAT Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:10 am

TO FIND LEGENDARY POKEMON YOU HAVE TO ATTACH A RED RIBBON TO YOUR STARTER AND RANDOM LEGENDARIES WILL APPEAR. I JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO GET RED RIBBON.
Back to top Go down
Administ

PostSubject: Re: LEGENDARY POKEMON CHEAT   LEGENDARY POKEMON CHEAT Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:19 pm

This is true! I't does work!
I just tried it out!
and for red ribbion beat all towers
Back to top Go down
Administ

PostSubject: Re: LEGENDARY POKEMON CHEAT   LEGENDARY POKEMON CHEAT Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:19 pm

I just tried it out!
Back to top Go down
Administ

I just tried it out!
Back to top Go down
narayanan9

Number of posts : 1
LEGENDARY POKEMON CHEAT Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LEGENDARY POKEMON CHEAT Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: LEGENDARY POKEMON CHEAT   LEGENDARY POKEMON CHEAT Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:20 am

thanx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Nope   LEGENDARY POKEMON CHEAT Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:10 am

This is not true There's no Red Ribbon In TPPCRPG.NET
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
brightmix

Number of posts : 14
LEGENDARY POKEMON CHEAT Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LEGENDARY POKEMON CHEAT Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: LEGENDARY POKEMON CHEAT   LEGENDARY POKEMON CHEAT Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:12 am

Bush made it appear that Hussein was behind 9/11; but he wasn't.....obviously Bush wanted to get rid of Hussein.....is this a bad thing? Was Hussein not a war criminal, and did he not deserve to be taken out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LEGENDARY POKEMON CHEAT   LEGENDARY POKEMON CHEAT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LEGENDARY POKEMON CHEAT
Page 1 of 1