TPPC Cheats/Guides
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TPPC Cheats/Guides

Are you a member of the famous online Pokemon Game? Well, if not here is the link! www.tppcrpg.net Already a member? Well join here to get exclusive programs, cheats and many guides to level up your Pokemon!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

10 runners up will recieve a free pokemon of ther choice-From TPPC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FOOSH

10 runners up will recieve a free pokemon of ther choice-From TPPC Empty
PostSubject: 10 runners up will recieve a free pokemon of ther choice-From TPPC   10 runners up will recieve a free pokemon of ther choice-From TPPC Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:30 am

These other loosers are making you give them your information and they are hacking I am an admin on tppc and if you are desperate to get gold pokemon or any pokemon then i can help i am foosh and as you see i have plenty of gold pokemon because I am friends with shrimpy (we are friends in real life) and to prevent hacking and passwords from being stolon me and shrimpy are going to give away pokemon to get rid of ALL HACKING! all we ask is that you do not give your passwords to other people on this site except for me and shrimpy. thank you for supporting tppc by not being a victim of the hackers.

Me being one of the people that Knows the codes and layout of the site I am allowed to give away 10 TEN pokemon to the first people to step up and take them.

YOU will get any pokemon you want, and after I have given it to you please change your password.
so no hackers will get ahold of your info...

THE first ten people to come up, get a pokemon. All others will have to wait untill next time which will be in 2 months.

[b]Just send your username and password to sea-dog@ouraynet.com (my Pokemon give away email)
Also include the pokemon you want in the emailafter I have given you the pokemon the conformation will be sent to you and you will then have to change your password for Safty purposes...

I am sorry but only the first runner up will be able to recieve a gold pokemon but all the other 9 will recieve a Dark Shiney or Normal pokemon of their choice the level restriction is 500.

FOOSH TPPC
Back to top Go down
You Are

PostSubject: Retard.   10 runners up will recieve a free pokemon of ther choice-From TPPC Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:01 pm

Stop bull shitting, f00sh's just a plain member and has no advantage or privilege to do that. And TPPC has their own Anti Cheating system why would they want to give away golden pokemons to stop people from cheating? I seriously do NOT see any links between the 2 different matters. And the thing is, Shrimpy will NOT ask for your passwords, he can just reset or change your password if he wants although he won't be able to know your actual password by doing so. So the thing is, why not go and die in a hole, you brainless scammer. Please use your brains if you really need to scam something out of someone. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
brightmix

Number of posts : 14
10 runners up will recieve a free pokemon of ther choice-From TPPC Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 10010 runners up will recieve a free pokemon of ther choice-From TPPC Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: 10 runners up will recieve a free pokemon of ther choice-From TPPC   10 runners up will recieve a free pokemon of ther choice-From TPPC Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:18 am

Did Hussein not use chemical weapons; and were such weapons not uncovered by UN inspectors? These can be considered WMD; as that word is a matter of perception.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 runners up will recieve a free pokemon of ther choice-From TPPC   10 runners up will recieve a free pokemon of ther choice-From TPPC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10 runners up will recieve a free pokemon of ther choice-From TPPC
Page 1 of 1