TPPC Cheats/Guides
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TPPC Cheats/Guides

Are you a member of the famous online Pokemon Game? Well, if not here is the link! www.tppcrpg.net Already a member? Well join here to get exclusive programs, cheats and many guides to level up your Pokemon!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

easy team stat points

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
legends leader

Number of posts : 3
easy team stat points Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100easy team stat points Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-24

easy team stat points Empty
PostSubject: easy team stat points   easy team stat points Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:50 pm

an easy way to get team stat points is to get a load of pokemon lvl 5 and have 6 team boosts put 6 in your team and put team boost on each of them. set moves to double kick. then in trainer battle or tppc friends put in (tppc loser) and use the first pokemon on your roster kill all of your opponents pokemon and at the end you will come out with 4500 ponts. then after the battle switch your first pokemon to another lvl 5 and reapeat this till you have as many as you need.
Back to top Go down
leoli32

Number of posts : 12
easy team stat points Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100easy team stat points Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: easy team stat points   easy team stat points Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:46 am

easy team stat points 53753
Back to top Go down
Baby Ham

PostSubject: It's True   easy team stat points Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:36 am

Thank You
It Makes My Rank Higher And Higher

I Have Only 1 Question
Where Can I Find Lileep?

Question
Back to top Go down
I RAPE CHILDREN

Number of posts : 22

Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: easy team stat points   easy team stat points Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:52 pm

[img]easy team stat points 54g5r4[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: easy team stat points   easy team stat points Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

easy team stat points
Page 1 of 1